Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bux.gs: Is it a scam?

Bux.gs is now a center of controversy because of possible risk of not paying. Despite their generous effort of paying to PTC subscribers, complains are now increasing.

Sergio Pavia's other 3 PTC programs, aside bux.gs, like b-u-x.net, 10bux.net and paidclicks.ws declared as a scam, according to consumers. It's a domino effect of his business. For me, I stopped clicking for first two PTC programs because I found out that they're scammers! I have $5.17 in my b-u-x.net account but it was still pending until now. It's a part of my lesson and I won't join PTC programs which considered as scam. If you're registered for these program I mentioned, I strongly suggest stop clicking!

Here is the picture that I supposed to got cash and transfer to my paypal account already but what happend:

You can see right now the status states as "pending" to release the payment. It's already 12 days and counting. I checked to my paypal account but my $5.17 is still not credited.

There are some users were banned without any proof or reason at all. Here's the link: http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/buxgs-c227458.html

Self-advertisements are coming out by the owner and no other ads coming from the source. It means, not attractive to advertise that site. It repeats those ads.

I suggest do not invest for upgrades or premium membership for the meantime because of possible risk of not paying huge amount of money that you earned for the long time. The reputation is damaging because of scam.

0 comments: