Tuesday, July 14, 2009

RECOMMENDED PAID TO CLICK SITES TO JOIN FOR FREE

In my start of joining the paid to click (or simply PTC) program, I tried to earn a very little. Also I made a trial for those PTCs I registered which it's good or not. Everyday, I'm going to check those ads for 30 seconds or less. It's okey if you earned $0.01 when you finished browsing the ads. Sometimes it's more or less than $0.01, depending on their PTC rules. If one of those PTC sites is not good for me, I'll stop it and find another.

Right now, I have 3 highly recommended paid to click websites I joined and paying. See my proof of payment at the right side of my blog. The other 4 are under observation but I tried to join for more earning! But before you join, make sure you must have a paypal or alertpay account. If not, here are these link to join:


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


Here are my recommended PTC programs to join. Just click one of these nice banners...





WordLinx - Get Paid To Click
MatrixMails - Get paid


(see more recommended PTC links on the right side of my blog)

In Filipino, visit also this link:



Also, follow me at my twitter. This is no joke and I'm sharing updates right away. You may leave messages here or leave your messages/email to andi6520@yahoo.com.

For those who joined in my PTC links above, all I can say "Thank You" for joining and spread the profit virus for anyone.

There are some issues about PTC that I'm going to share for my next writing.

0 comments: